Is a heat pump installation just what the doctor ordered for your HVAC system?
It’s no secret that HVAC systems are one of the biggest utility expenses – between 40 and 50% of many families’ monthly bills! Staying warm in the colder months of the year isn’t cheap, and keeping cool in the summer can be costly, especially if you’re not using a super efficient HVAC system.
That’s why business owners and homeowners are always on the lookout for ways to reduce their energy costs and save some money on their utility bills. If this sounds like you, then you should consider a heat pump – one of the most energy efficient heating and cooling alternatives.
Advantages of Heat Pump Installation:
- Uses a reliable, clean energy source. Heat pumps use a natural resource (atmospheric and ground warmth), then convert this energy to power commercial or residential heating and cooling systems.
- Handles both your heating and your cooling. In the summer, heat pumps transfer warm air out of houses or offices and reduce the energy used for cooling.
- Provides consistent temperature control. Frequent temperature fluctuations? Not with a heat pump on the job. Temperature regulation is a pretty exact science, and almost hitting the mark just doesn’t cut it. If you want a better heating and cooling experience, a heat pump might offer the performance you want.
- Operates quietly. The quiet purr of a heat pump will reduce operational noise from your HVAC system. Compared to other HVAC system alternatives, a heat pump is barely noticeable.
- Helps the planet, too. Heat pumps that run on electricity are a sustainable energy system that homeowners can invest in without guilt. This green solution is easy on the environment without taking out the costs on your pocketbook.
More people are converting their homes to include a heat pump for their HVAC systems. Want to learn more about the advantages of a heat pump installation for your HVAC systems? Schedule an appointment with Cooper Mechanical today.