Electrical Plans for Kitchen Remodels
Remodeling your kitchen is a popular option for extending your enjoyment of your home. Kitchen renovations are also show to positively influence the value and marketability of your home should you choose to sell. Whether a full makeover or a more minor change, a critical step of any kitchen remodel is creating an electrical wiring plan.
Cooper Mechanical Services offer comprehensive residential electrical and lighting services to the Myrtle Beach area. Whether you are upgrading with new appliances or retrofitting kitchen lighting, our experts can help design and execute a smart and safe electrical and lighting plan.
What Goes in to a Wiring and Lighting Plan?
An electrical plan for your kitchen renovation takes the following things in to consideration:
- Stationary Appliances: oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, and other large appliances
- Small Appliances: non-permanent appliances, countertop appliances
- Outlet Placement: GFCIs for areas prone to water, additional outlets for small appliances, and convenience items like chargers
- Lighting and Fans: recessed cans, pendant lights, and fixtures of all sizes
- Special Items: smart panels, televisions, computers, speakers
A Cooper electrician will design the plan to accommodate your needs and making sure to meet all National Electrical Code requirements.
Cooper Can Help With Other Home Updates and Upgrades
In additional electrical planning and wiring, Cooper Mechanical Services offers refrigeration services, HVAC services, and residential lighting services.
We can help you navigate lighting options for efficiency, and our team is proficient in installing and educating customers about modern smart home technologies.
A kitchen remodel is a great way to transform your home and make it more functional and efficient. Moreover, it provides homeowners with a renewed enjoyment when they come home. Finally, it is a sound investment with a solid return should you ever decide to sell.
Contact Cooper and let us know about your next home renovation project.